- INSPECT CAR FOR GENERAL CONDITION. INCLUDES INSPECT ALL LIGHTS, ENGINE FILTERS,STEERING AND SUSPENSION, LOOK OVER MAKE SURE THERE IS NOTHING LEAKING WORN OR BROKEN.
- Check charging system for proper output to battery. Load test battery. Check all wiring. Test for current draw on electrical system and record findings. (INCLUDES TESTING AND CHECKING STARTING SYSTEM)
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – V6 – [Includes: Test.]
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- TURNING ROTORS ON THE VEHICLE COMPENSATES FOR IRREGULARITIES IN THE BEARING OR WHEEL HUB. MAKING THE CUT TRU-TO-VEHICLE.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- REPLACED BOTH BRAKE LIGHT BULBS.
LAPOTRIA S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/1/2022