- INSPECT CAR FOR GENERAL CONDITION. INCLUDES INSPECT ALL LIGHTS, ENGINE FILTERS,STEERING AND SUSPENSION, LOOK OVER MAKE SURE THERE IS NOTHING LEAKING WORN OR BROKEN.
- AIR INDUCTION CLEANING
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- MOUNT 4 TIRES
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber and toe in. Make adjustments where needed.
- DIFFERENTIAL FLUID – Drain & Refill – Rear Axle
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Both Side – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- TACK WELD LEFT FRONT BRAKE LINE BRACKET IN PLACE BECAUSE IT WAS BEING HELD IN PLACE BY ZIP TIE. MAKE NEW METAL BRAKE LINE.
RON M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/20/2022