2017 Toyota TacomaCRM Mitchell1 2023-04-25T22:01:31+00:00
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- CHANGE OIL AND FILTER
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- TURNING ROTORS ON THE VEHICLE COMPENSATES FOR IRREGULARITIES IN THE BEARING OR WHEEL HUB. MAKING THE CUT TRU-TO-VEHICLE.
- Remove rear wheels and brake drums.Clean brake dust from shoes and adjust brake shoe. Test drive
- LICENSE PLATE BULB – Remove & Replace – Both
DAVID D. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/22/2023