- (INCLUDES) INSPECT CAR FOR GENERAL CONDITION, ALL LIGHTS, ENGINE FILTERS,STEERING AND SUSPENSION
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove & Replace – Front,One Side – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber and toe in. Make adjustments where needed.
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner,Both – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
- CHANGE OIL AND FILTER
- CLEAN AND TIGHTEN BATTERY CABLES
TONI T. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/24/2022